Are you elegible to drink in your country?
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users; in this policy we explain how we will handle your personal data.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- In this Section 2 we have set out:
- the general categories of personal data that we may process;
- in the case of personal data that we did not obtain directly from you, the source and specific categories of that data;
- the purposes for which we may process personal data; and
- the legal bases of the processing.
- We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data“). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process your account and profile data (“account and profile data“). The account and profile data may include your name, email address, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, and social media ids. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services (“publication data“). The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding products and/or services (“enquiry data“). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant products and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in the other provisions of this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Change your cookie’s preferences
COOKIES THAT WE AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS USE
- This website is owned and operated by Arvero srl.
- We are registered in Italy, and our registered office is at P.zza Santa Croce, 5 – 80061 Massa Lubrense (NA).
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address published on our website;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.